Boodles May Festival - Chester Racecourse
Boodles May Festival Hospitality
First class facilities are available at Chester Racecourse for the Boodles May Festival. Each facility has top class cuisine and an electric atmosphere! Why not book your place at the Chester May Festival and see what it has to offer for you.
Highlights of the May Festival include City Day on the Wednesday, Ladies Day on the Thursday and the finale, the Chester Cup on the Friday.
- The Private Festival Chalets – Located in the centre of the course for both viewing and non-viewing locations. Ideal for larger groups.
- The Final Furlong Restaurant – Ideal for smaller groups
- Dine & View Trackside – Located next to the track to give a trackside viewing position. Ideal for smaller groups
- The Paddock Rooms – Private room overlooking the Paddock for 30 guests or up to 60 guests
- The White Horse Restaurant – Ideal for smaller groups
- The Turf Restaurant – Ideal for smaller groups
There are many different hospitality options available for your party, whether that be a small party of family and friends or a corporate hospitality event, there is sure to be a package to suit your requirements. Give us a call today and we can guide you through the different options available and help you choose the perfect package!
|Wednesday 8 May||May Festival – City Day|
|Thursday 9 May||May Festival – Ladies Day|
|Friday 10 May||May Festival – Chester Cup Day|