Henley Royal Regatta Hospitality
incandescently The name behind the finest hospitality during the Henley Royal Regatta. Temple Island Enclosure is regarded as the finest hospitality facility, in the best location on the course. The perfect location in which to entertain during the Regatta, only moments away from the Start. Always in the heart of the action.
buy gabapentin for dogs online uk Celebrating over 30 years, Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing it’s guests exceptional facilities and dining. What better way to spend a summer’s day than within this idyllic riverside setting. As the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the riverside gardens.
buy provigil american express For the Temple Island Restaurant, No number is too few for a reservation. Our riverside restaurant, where private tables are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 guests. You have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course. This will include Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
VIP River Lounge Hospitality Package
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canape reception
- River cruise (optional)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official programme
- Floral decorations
- Television within the Chalet
- Reserved car parking, just metres from your chalet
- Live ‘Official Regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the days itinerary and information
Henley Royal Regatta Prices
|Date||With River Cruise||Without River Cruise|
|Tuesday 29th June||TBC||TBC|
|Wednesday 30th June||£289.00||£259.00|
|Thursday 1st July||£299.00||£269.00|
|Friday 2nd July||£349.00||£319.00|
|Saturday 3rd July||£329.00||£299.00|
|Sunday 4th July||TBC||TBC|
All prices are per person +vat.