Henley Royal Regatta Hospitality
The name behind the finest hospitality during the Henley Royal Regatta. Temple Island Enclosure is regarded as the finest hospitality facility, in the best location on the course. The perfect location in which to entertain during the Regatta, only moments away from the Start. Always in the heart of the action.
Celebrating over 30 years, Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing it’s guests exceptional facilities and dining. What better way to spend a summer’s day than within this idyllic riverside setting. As the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the riverside gardens.
For the Temple Island Restaurant, No number is too few for a reservation. Our riverside restaurant, where private tables are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 guests. You have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course. This will include Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
VIP River Lounge Hospitality Package
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canape reception
- River cruise (optional)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official programme
- Floral decorations
- Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
- Live ‘Official Regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the days itinerary and information
Henley Royal Regatta 2022 Prices
|Date||With River Cruise||Without River Cruise|
|Tuesday 28th June||£319.00||£289.00|
|Wednesday 29th June||£319.00||£289.00|
|Thursday 30th June||£369.00||£339.00|
|Friday 1st July||£419.00||£389.00|
|Saturday 2nd July||£409.00||£379.00|
|Sunday 3rd July||£319.00||£289.00|
All prices are per person +vat.