England v India, Test Match Hospitality
Enjoy a superb day of Edgbaston cricket hospitality on Day 1 or 2 as England face India in the rescheduled crucial final Fifth Test from last summer which gives England the opportunity to square the series to 2-2.
In a hard-fought first four Tests last summer India had the edge going into the postponed 5th Test with a 2-1 series lead.
With an exciting and talented England side seeking to re-establish themselves as one of the best in the world in the Test format, the Indians will be striving to maintain their position at the top of the Test rankings under talismanic captain and firebrand Virat Kohli. This is a golden opportunity for Joe Root’s men to restore pride and rebuild confidence in the longer format.
This fantastic England cricket hospitality package includes breakfast, a superb lunch, traditional afternoon tea, and complimentary bar, as well as balcony seating with unbeatable views of the action out in the middle. So relax and enjoy the match as Joe Root leads the likes of Jimmy Anderson, Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes and Stuart Broad into battle against the tourists, as England look to clinch a series draw against India.
Guest Speakers: Our guest speakers for this event will be big-name former internationals and will be confirmed early in 2020. We will have a minimum of two guest speakers each day of the Test, past names have included the likes of Steve Harmison, Allan Donald, Joel Garner, Ian Bell and Matthew Hoggard.
The Wyatt Suite
- Reserved places within our pitch-facing hospitality lounge
- Breakfast bap on arrival
- Delicious chef’s table lunch
- Glass of sparkling wine with lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary beers, house wines and soft drinks
- Padded balcony seats to watch the action
- Question and answer session with two former international cricketers
- Match programme
1st & 2nd July, 2022
- 9am: Arrival at the Wyatt Suite for a breakfast bap
- 9.30am: Q & A with special guests
- 11am: England v India. Morning session commences
- 1pm: End of morning session. Chef’s table lunch is served
- 1.40pm: Afternoon session commences
- 3.40pm: Afternoon session concludes. Afternoon tea is served
- 4pm: Evening session commences
- 6pm: Evening session concludes
- 7pm: The Wyatt Suite closes
All timings subject to change.
England v India Hospitality Prices
|Event||Wyatt Suite Package|
|England v India, Day 1
Friday 1st July
|England v India, Day 2
Saturday 2nd July
All prices are per person +VAT.