England v India, T20 Hospitality
England take on India in a T20 clash of the Titans at Edgbaston!
Enjoy a superb day’s Wyatt Suite hospitality for the big-hitting T20 International between England and India as the summer of cricket heats up! World ODI Champions England were unbeaten at home in the shorter formats last summer with dominant series wins over Sri Lanka and Pakistan, but the Indians will be buoyed by their Test success against the home side in 2021 and will be a very tough nut to crack.
The two sides met in a T20 series in India in March 2021 with a thrilling 2-2 draw in the 4 match series. With an exciting and talented England side seeking to cement their place as the best T20 team in the world, the superbly talented Indians led by the brilliant firebrand Virat Kohil will be hell-bent on stopping the home side in their tracks. Can the likes of Joe Root, Jason Roy, Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes and captain Eoin Morgan repel Kohli and his men?
This fantastic hospitality package includes fantastic catering throughout with complimentary bar, as well as balcony seating with unbeatable views of the action out in the middle. So kick back and enjoy the match as Eoin Morgan and his men step into the arena against an Indian side featuring world class talent such as Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Jasprit Bumrah.
Guest Speakers: Our two guest speakers for the day will be announced closer to the game, but past names have included: Michael Vaughan, Curtly Ambrose, Glenn McGrath and Alec Stewart.
The Wyatt Suite
This fantastic hospitality package includes fantastic catering throughout with complimentary bar, as well as balcony seating with unbeatable views of the action out in the middle.
- Reserved places within our pitch-facing hospitality lounge
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Delicious chef’s table lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary beers, house wines and soft drinks
- Padded balcony seats to watch the action
- Question and answer session with two former international cricketers
- Match programme
Saturday 9 July, 2022
- 12.30pm Arrival with a Welcome drink
- 12.45pm Q & A with special guests
- 1.15pm Chef’s table lunch is served
- 12.30pm England v India commences
- 3.45pm First innings concludes. Afternoon tea is served.
- 4.00pm Second innings commences
- 5.15pm Play Concludes
- 6.15pm The Wyatt Suite closes
All timings subject to change.
England V India Hospitality Prices
|Event||Wyatt Suite Package|
|England v India, T20
Saturday 9th July
All prices are per person +VAT.