The Hospitality Village is a luxury marquee with a lively atmosphere! Enjoy a delicious three-course lunch before the match and a warming Scottish supper after the game with flowing drinks throughout the day. Close to the action and located within the stadium grounds, your gold match day seats are just a short stroll away. The facility opens three hours before kick-off and includes a live band and entertainment for an hour after the final whistle.
Private tables are available for groups of 10-12. Smaller parties will be accommodated on shared tables.
Please note there is no half time access with this package.
The Hospitality Village Package includes
- Priority check-in
- Dedicated turnstiles
- Platinum match ticket in the upper west stand with fantastic view of pitch
- Welcome drink of champagne, gin and tonic or bottle of beer
- Three course sumptuous meal created by our Executive Head Chef followed by post-match snack
- Fully inclusive bar pre and post-match, served by dedicated drinks hosts
- Fine wines chosen by our sommelier to complement your meal
- Suite host and entertainment from rugby legends past and present
- Opportunity to win exclusive memorabilia
Smart casual. We kindly ask no ripped jeans or trainers, but rugby shirts and kilts are welcome.
Package Prices & Fixtures
|Fixture||Price Per Person + VAT|
|Scotland v France||Saturday 10 February||
|Scotland v England||Saturday 24 February||£689|
|The Famous Grouse Nations Series||Price Per Person + VAT|
|Scotland v Italy||Saturday 29 July||n/a|
|Scotland v France||Saturday 5 August||n/a|
|Scotland v Georgia||Saturday 26 August||n/a|