March Stand Private Boxes
Located in the Richmond Enclosure, the fabulous March Stand has a choice of both Course facing and Paddock facing Private Boxes. Both are extremely well appointed with dedicated, friendly and professional staff to look after your every need. Fully equipped, what better place to enjoy the racing action, than in the comfort of your own Private Box
Course Facing Private Boxes: The March Stand has a limited number of course-facing boxes with private balconies directly opposite the Winning Post.
Paddock Facing Private Boxes: These paddock-facing boxes have private balconies, a southerly aspect and magnificent views towards the Parade Ring where the runners and riders gather before the start of each race.
All boxes are designed for the comfort of twelve guests.
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Three-course lunch (buffet option available)
• Traditional afternoon tea
• Inclusive bar serving house wine, selected spirits, beer and soft drinks
• Tea and coffee
• Balcony views over the racecourse
• Tips for the day’s racing from our resident tipster
• Admission, parking and a racecard all included
|Date||Course Facing||Paddock Facing|
|Tuesday 1st August||£765.00||£455.00|
|Wednesday 2nd August||£765.00||£455.00|
|Thursday 3rd August – Ladies Day||£870.00||£540.00|
|Friday 4th August||£870.00||£540.00|
|Saturday 5th August||£765.00||£455.00|
All prices are per person +VAT.