Striking orangery inspired structure nestled in a sunny corner of Lavender courtyard, just a short stroll from the trackside and the beautiful Royal Enclosure Gardens. An ideal spot for a relaxed yet vibrant day at the Royal Meeting.
It has a large wrap around decking with lounge style furniture for relaxing outside. Including elegant space with a feature bar, ideal for socialising.
The Sandringham Package:
- Unique menu designed by Michelin – Starred chef Ollie Dabbous.
- Flexible dining options with chef’s stations for those who like to explore food options or a signature menu brought straight to your table.
- Royal Enclosure
- Private Tables for between 2 – 12 guests
- Moet & Chandon Vintage Champagne on arrival
- Four course luncheon by Ollie Dabbous – served to table
- Chef station serving appetisers, main courses and deserts
- English afternoon tea served to the table with Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial Champagne.
- Additional cake station
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Moet & Chandon Imperial Champagne and cocktails.
- One car park label per couple
- Racecard and Racing paper
- Event Documentation and Itinerary