If you’re looking for a vibrant atmosphere in which to entertain, this highly sought-after restaurant is a must on both Ladies’ Day and Grand National Day.
Sunloch is perfect for those wishing to socialise whilst enjoying a delicious four course meal, selected wines and a traditional Cream Tea. Based on the first floor of the Lord Sefton Grandstand, you will have impressive views of the iconic racecourse, with the added benefit of a balcony overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure.
Sunloch Restaurant Package Includes
- Premier course admission to Lord Sefton Grandstand
- Private balcony overlooking world famous Grand National course
- Balcony overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Four-course meal served with selected wines
- Traditional Cream Tea
- Full complimentary bar including house beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Complimentary racecard
- Complimentary car parking 1:4
- Private tote betting
- Restaurant entertainment
- Dress code – smart casual