The Furlong Restaurant At Royal Ascot
The Furlong Restaurant occupies a Prime location, Course facing immediately to the right of the main Grandstand and as the name suggests just inside the furlong pole giving a spectacular view as the racing unfolds.
Benefitting from a Private Balcony and elevated position this gives you a great site to enjoy the racing and the Royal Procession. We are offering private tables of 8 or shared tables for smaller groups.
There is also the option for smaller groups to have a Private Table at an additional cost which will be £50.00 per person +vat
Furlong Restaurant Package
- Queen Anne Enclosure Badge
- Car Parking Label (1 per couple)
- Champagne Bollinger Special Cuvee & Canape Reception
- Four Course Luncheon
- Full Afternoon Tea with Champagne Ayala Majeur Rose
- Complimentary bar including Champagne Ayala Brut Majeur
- Racecards & Racing Papers
- Tote Betting Facilities
- Event Documentation and Itinerary
|Tuesday 15th June||£625.00|
|Wednesday 16th June||£625.00|
|Thursday 17th June – Ladies Day||£692.00|
|Friday 18th June||£678.00|
|Saturday 19th June||£555.00|
All prices are per person +vat. A Queen Anne Enclosure Badge is included in this package, guests must adhere to the Dress Code.