order ivermectin online Inspired by an outdoor summer occasion in the Highlands, the Balmoral Restaurant provides a convivial gathering, combining great tradition with elegant informality and delivered with contemporary flair. You can experience the best of British ingredients focused around the Balmoral Estate, including Scottish Seafood, Royal Estate Beef, locally sourced Cheeses and an array of delightfull treats.
cheap flights lyrics Sited within a Luxurious Marquee in a prime Trackside location, adjacent to the Royal Enclosure Gardens it has spectacular head on views down the finishing staight. There is a spacious outdoor viewing deck, complete with lounge style seating and a Private Trackside lawn featuring an extensive cocktails menu
Boroon A flexible three course a la Carte Luncheon offers the choice of formal table service and / or the freedom to choose from a tempting array of Chef’s Stations.
Balmoral Restaurant Package
- Royal Enclosure Guest Badge
- Access to the Royal Enclosure
- Ground Floor Trackside Position
- Private Tables for 2 – 10 guests
- Champagne Bollinger Special Cuvee Reception
- Three Course a la Carte luncheon
- *or the Option of Selection from the Chef’s Stations
- Afternoon tea served with Ayala Brut Majeur Rose Champagne
- Complimentary Bar through the Day
- *including Ayala Brut Majeur Champagne & Cocktails
- One car park label per couple
- Racing paper
- Event Documentation and Itinerary
|Tuesday 15th June||£824.00|
|Wednesday 16th June||£824.00|
|Thursday 17th June – Ladies Day||£908.00|
|Friday 18th June||£874.00|
|Saturday 19th June||£639.00|
All prices are per person +vat. A Royal Enclosure Badge is included with this Package giving access to the Royal Enclosure with its exclusive bars and Gardens. Guests must adhere to the Royal Enclosure Dress Code.