The Art School at Aintree
Be part of an all-new culinary experience at The Randox Grand National Festival, as award-winning, celebrity chef, Paul Askew and his expert team recreate The Art School at Aintree Racecourse.
Sit back, relax and enjoy views of the Parade Ring as a six-course tasting menu is served to you throughout the afternoon, complimented by a flight of a Fine Wines. On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of Charles Heidsieck & ‘Les Fruits De Mer’, with five successive, delicious courses served between each race all matched with a hand selection of fine wines chosen by Paul’s sommelier team. Your dining experience will conclude with a unique Champagne Afternoon Tea.
Dress Code – Strictly smart, jacket and tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies.
The Art School package includes:
- Premier course admission
- Paul Askew’s six-course tasting menu including unique Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary Champagnes & premium flight of wine
- Private Table
- Access to Grandstand Roof for race viewing
- Complimentary racecard
- Private Tote betting facility
- Complimentary car parking available on request (1:4)
|Thursday 13th April||£530.00|
|Friday 14th April||£671.00|
|Saturday 15th April||£975.00|
All prices are Per Person +VAT and are subject to change.