Lord Sefton Stand Boxes
There is no finer way to host clients or indulge colleagues, friends and family than in a private box at Aintree. You could be there to witness the drama unfold as the heroes cross the Winning Post at The Randox Grand National Festival.
The Lord Sefton Stand Boxes are one of the most prestigious facilities on the Racecourse and offer a Private Balcony with a birds eye view over the entire course from their fourth floor location. These boxes can be taken exclusively for 20 or 40.
- VIP car parking (1:4)
- Premier course admission through the VIP entrance
- Private balcony with prime undercover viewing of the famous racecourse
- Morning Coffee and pastries on arrival
- Champagne reception
- Exquisite four-course lunch, served with selected wines
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar serving selected spirits, beers, wines and soft drinks
- TV coverage of the racing
- Private cloakrooms
- Complimentary racecard
- Private tote betting
- Dress code – strictly smart, Jacket and tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies
|Thursday 13th April||Price – TBC|
|Friday 14th April||Price – TBC|
|Saturday 15th April||Price – TBC|
All prices are Per Person +VAT and are subject to change.