Lancashire v Yorkshire, T20 Blast Hospitality
http://fidelity-energy.co.uk/how-to-reduce-your-energy-consumption/office-with-lights/ The Boardroom is one of our most exclusive suites and situated in the Emirates Old Trafford Pavilion offering a fantastic view from behind the bowler’s arm from the boardroom’s private balcony.
The package is available for the 2022 internationals and also the Lancashire v Yorkshire Vitality T20 which is our biggest domestic game of the Lancashire campaign.
Bārākpur Date, TBC
- 9am: Arrival at the Boardroom for a breakfast bap
- 11am: First semi-final commences
- 1.45pm: End of first semi-final. Chef’s table lunch is served
- 2.30pm: Second semi-final commences
- 5.15pm: Scheduled end of match. Afternoon tea is served
- 5.15pm: Q & A with two former international cricketers
- 6.45pm: Vitality Blast T20 Final commences
- 8pm: Hot snacks are served
- 9.30pm: Scheduled end of match. On-field presentations
- 10.30pm: Bar closes (or 1 hour after the end of play; whichever is earliest)
- 10.30pm: The Wyatt Suite closes
- 10.50pm: Hospitality area closes, and guests depart
All timings subject to change.
- Champagne and breakfast served on arrival
- Two Course Premium buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including beers, fine wines, selected spirits and soft drinks
- Private suite with informal layout for 24 to 30 guests
- Private balcony area behind the bowler’s arm
- Official commentary radio
- Official souvenir lanyard
Lancashire v Yorkshire, T20 Blast Prices
|Lancashire v Yorkshire, T20 Blast
All prices are per person +VAT.