Chex Roux At The Festival
Chez Roux at Cheltenham has firmly embedded itself as one of the most prestigious restaurants at Cheltenham during The Festival™. The world-renowned, Michelin star chef Michel Roux Jr. hosts this restaurant during the four days, along with his daughter Emily.
This fine dining experience offers guests the very best cuisine, with stunning dishes to savour whilst watching the best Jump racing in the world.
A fantastic view of the racecourse, especially the last and second last fences offers a great seat from which to watch the action, with a balcony for guests to enjoy during the afternoon’s entertainment.
Chez Roux Package Includes
- Morning coffee and biscuits
- Moët Champagne reception
- Exquisite 4 course menu
- Afternoon tea
- Michel Roux Jr. recommended wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks (excludes Champagne)
- Racing tipster to highlight top runners & riders
- Club admission ticket
- Car parking (1 per 2 people)
- Official Racecard
- TV racing coverage
- Tote betting service
- Hospitality team to ensure the smooth running of your day
|Tuesday 14th March||Price – TBC|
|Wednesday 15th March||Price – TBC|
|Thursday 16th March||Price – TBC|
|Friday 17th March||Price – TBC|
All prices are Per Person +VAT and are subject to change.