The Open Championship
Wednesday 17 - Sunday 21 July 2013
AR Events are once again delighted to be offering 'Official' on course hospitality options at the 2013 Open Champioship. Imagine the world's greatest players facing one of the games finest courses for golf's most prestigious title - and you and your guests at the centre of the action.
From your exclusive vantage point in the Official Open Championship Hospitality Village alongside the 9th hole you will witness gripping passion, tireless effort, nerveless concentration, undying will to win and sublime, breathtaking skills.
It is sporting drama at its very best, and with a hospitality package at the Open, it is a thrilling experience that you and your guests will never forget.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 142nd edition of The Open Golf Championship at Muirfield, Scotland.
The Award winning hospitality and an exceptional experience are on offer at the Gallery Restaurant. This exclusive a la carte restaurant on the top floor of our pavilion overlooking Muirfield's 9th hole offers you and your guests the ultimate in fine dining.
A prestigious, perfect sancturay where you can luxuriate in the unique atmosphere of the worlds oldest major.
Enticing dishes created by our executive chef featuring local scottish produce, will delight your guests. They will be equally impressed by the comfort of the surroundings, and their place in the heart of the action.
After following golf's greatest on the links you and your guests can retire to the comfort of The Gallery before improving your golfing skills in the hospitality Skillzone. All the while, our highly trained staff will make sure that everything runs to a 'tee'.
- VIP parking and entrance
- Exclusive elevated views of the 9th green
- Official Open Championship admission ticket
- Souvenir programme and Order of Play
- TV coverage of play
- Private tables available for 4-12 guests
- Welcome lounge and hospitality hosting staff
- Official hospitality invitation template to send to your guests
- Access to exclusive hospitality Skillzone
- Air conditioning
Dining and drinks
- Morning service - full Scottish breakfast, warm pastries, porridge, fruits and smoothies
- Champagne reception and canapes
- Four coursed a la carte lunch featuring local Scottish produce and signature wines
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, Champagne and spirits
- Afternoon tea served at your table as you watch the drama unfold on your screensor the 9th green below
- Cakes, snacks and fruits will be available throughout the day to refuel on
- Complimentary refreshments, snacks and sunscreen to take onto the course
Thursday 18 July £699.00
Friday 19 July £699.00
Saturday 20 July £525.00
Sunday 21 July £525.00
Please note all prices are per peron, plus VAT and subject to availability.
Should you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact one of our 'Sales Team' on 01484 539 432