La Scala Hospitality
10 - 13 July 2013
Our exclusive package is the ultimate way to entertain guests and to ensure they have a memorable experience at the weird and wonderful Henley Festival 2013.
Stroll along the banks of the thames and view the Festival's array of art galleries, pop up ar boutiques, sculpture lawns and the street artists, the Roving Eccentria before taking your taste buds on a sumptuous journey at La Scala.
Overlooking the riverfront, La Scala, an exclusive area within the Roux restaurant, is at the heart of the Festival enclosure offering great accesibility to the Grandstand and the sculpture gardens. Our exclusive package ofers a four-course menu designed by world-renowned chef Albert Roux, who will be working alongside and in association with his son, Michael Roux Jr. This unique dining experience is complimented with the oppurtunity of meeting Albert and Michael Jr. in person.
After the floating stage concert, end your evening by viewing the dazzling firework displays that lights up the Thames, before partygoers dance into the night at the Festval's party.
The VIP hospitality package includes;
- Grandstand A ticket
- Champagne and canape reception
- Albert Roux and Michael Roux Jr. four course dinner with selected wines followed by coffee
- Concert on the Floating Stage from top selling artists or bands such as Jamie Cullum and The Beach Boys
- Albert Roux and Michael Roux Jr. guest appearance
- Complimetary bar (excluding Champagne)
- Post-Concert performance in La Scala allowing guests the oppurtunity to dance
- Souvenir programme (1:2)
- Car parking pass on request (1:2)
Wednesday 10 July: The Beach Boys - £445.00
Thursday 11 July: Jamie Cullum - £395.00
Friday 12 July: Madness - £395.00
Saturday 13 July: Shaken & Stirred - A James Bond Gala - £395.00
For further enquires please contact a member of our sales team on 01484 539432.