Formula 1 British Grand Prix
The ONE Drivers' Lounge
14-16 July 2017
Limited to just 200 places this VIP experience will offer guests a deluxe a la carte menu, signature wines, unlimited pink Champagne plus premium spirits and cognacs. As well as these enhancements guests will also receive the best seating adjacent to the drivers' stage and a welcome goodie bag on arrival.
The VIP Drivers' Lounge situated between Stowe and Club corners gives guests a fabulous view of the circuit from its own terrace and grandstand. Simulators, video screens, and live entertainment will enhance your day allied to the finest catering from an all day grazing menu supervised by a top celebrity chef.
Celebrity host Jake Humphrey will be on hand to interview heroes of F1 past and present as well as motorsport personalities. With close up views of the F1 cars exiting Stowe Corner at speeds close to 125 mph before accelerating down the Vale Straight and through Club Corner. Guests within the grandstand seats can almost touch the cars as they travel down the pit lane towards the impressive ‘Silverstone Wing’.
VIP hospitality will include;
- Centre pass
- VIP ticket wallet and hospitality pass
- Viewing screens
- Guest compere (Saurday & Sunday only)
- Fully Inclusive bar including unlimited pink Champagne, Cognacs, signature wines & premium spirits
- An all-day exquisite buffet
- Cocktail bar with experienced mixologists
- Souvenir race programme and Silverstone radio earpiece
- Goodie Bag on arrival
- Event parking (1 pass per 2 guests)
- Shuttle transfer from Copse Tunnel
- Giant TV screens, music and entertainment
- Event management team and hostesses to ensure your day runs smoothly.
Friday 14 July £395.00
Saturday 15 July £525.00
Sunday 16 July £1,395.00
2 - day package £1,825.00
3 - day package £1,950.00
All prices per person plus VAT and subject to change
*Please note, the Friday package is different from Saturday and Sunday.
For further details please contact a member of the sales team on 01484 539432 for further details.