Henley Regatta 2017
Wednesday 28 June - Sunday 2 July
Henley Royal Regatta is arguably one of the most quintessentially English events, a crown jewel in any rower’s career and a haven of fine hospitality. The Regatta, which was first held over 150 years ago in 1839, is a unique event, staging 250 world-class races over 5 days. The beautiful surroundings and Edwardian garden party ambience of this prestigious event offers an idyllic opportunity for corporate or social entertaining.
Temple Island enclosure is regarded as the finest hospitality facility, in the best location on the course, in which to entertain during the Regatta, only moments away from the start, in the heart of the action.
Celebrating over 25 years, Temple Island Enclosure remains committed to providing its guests exceptional facilities and dining. What better way to spend a summers day than within this idyllic riverside setting, as the rowing passes you by and the Champagne continues to flow as you relax in the riverside gardens.
VIP River Lounge Hospitality Package
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canape reception
- River cruise (optional)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines, port and brandy
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
- Official programme (one per two guests)
- Floral decorations
- Television within the chalet
- Reserved car parking, just metres from your cahlet
- Live 'Official Regatta race commentary' within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Event documentation to include the days itinerary and information
Luxury riverside chalets are available for a minimum of 30 uests on one or more days of the Regatta.
Temple Island Restaurant
No number is too few for a reservation within our riverside restaurant where private tables are guaranteed for a minimum 30 guests on one or more days of the Regatta.
Reserving your hospitality you have an option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
|Dates||With River Cruise||Without Cruise|
|Wednesday 28 June||£269.00||£239.00|
|Thursday 29 June||£289.00||£259.00|
|Friday 30 June||£329.00||£299.00|
|Saturday 1 July||£269.00||£239.00|
|Sunday 2 July||£229.00||£199.00|
Please note all prices are per person, plus VAT and subject to availability.
Should you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact one of our 'Sales Team' on 01484 539 432