Henley Royal Regatta 2015
1 July - 5 July
Each summer, Henley-on-Thames is brought to life with the Henley Royal Regatta. First held in 1839, the Regatta is a unique rowing event offering 100 world-class races over 5 days and the chance to see our Olympic stars. AR Events is proud to offer a range of Henley Royal Regatta hospitality packages, allowing you to enjoy the event in the elegance of the banks of the River Thames.
The picturesque surroundings and glorious summer sunshine provide a welcome haven of relaxation and tranquillity from the stresses of city life. The ambience is one of a large, Edwardian garden party and this prestigious event offers an idyllic opportunity for corporate or social entertaining. Enjoy a day of indulgence and relaxation with one of our exclusive Henley Royal Regatta hospitality packages.
Fawley Meadows Restaurant
The Official Fawley Meadows Restaurant is situated on the riverbank and provides a stunning setting for entertaining your corporate guests. This light and airy restaurant is just a few steps away from the Regatta Course, ensuring excellent views of the day’s rowing action.
Fawley Meadows Riverside Chalets
Wine and dine your guests in your own private suite at Henley Royal Regatta in 2014. These exclusive suites open out onto the riverbank, leaving you to relax and enjoy luxury hospitality in the heart of the rowing action on Henley-on-Thames.
VIP Gold Package to include;
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Entrance to Fawley Meadows official Hospitality Village
- Live entertainment
- Official souvenir Henley Royal Regatta Racing Programme
- River boat cruise - priority boarding
- Alfresco lounge area
- Coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Champagne and Pimms reception with canapes
- Five-course lunch featuring local produce and complemented by Cellar Master's selected wines
- Full sweet and savoury afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including wines, champagne, beers, cider and selected spirits
- Access to Fawley Meadows Twilight Bar and Grill with cash bar and grill (from 6-9pm)
- Private tables for between 6-12 guests
|Wednesday 1 July||Thursday 2 July||Friday 3 July||Saturday 4 July||Sunday 5 July|
Please note prices are per person and plus VAT. These prices are provisional and subject to change.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact a member of our sales team on 01484 539432