VIP Hospitality at BBC Proms in the Park,
Hyde Park Saturday 13th September 2014
Join in the Last Night of the Proms celebrations in Hyde Park, hosted by Proms in the Park stalwart Sir Terry Wogan. The open-air concert features a host of musical stars, including Proms in the Park favourites the BBC Concert Orchestra under the baton of Richard Balcombe, and special guests, Italian tenor Vittorio Grigolo, soprano Pumeza Matshikiza, Rufus Wainwright and Earth, Wind & Fire.
Presenter Tony Blackburn joins us again to get this year's party under way, introducing a range of artists, including the Dhol Foundation and the cast of 20th Century Boy.
- Dedicated VIP hospitality entrance
- Private terrace with unrivalled views of the stage
- A place in the BBC Proms in the Park exclusive glass-fronted VIP Restaurant
- Drinks and canapé reception
- Three course dinner served with fine wines followed by cheese buffet and coffee
- Complimentary bar
- Souvenir programme
- Waitress service
- Dedicated luxury toilet facilities
- Direct access to the park